What is confidentiality?
- Confidentiality means not telling anyone else about what you have said to us.
- We keep your personal and private information confidential.
What will we do?
- Explain how we ensure your privacy is protected.
- Show you completed paperwork and ask you to agree and sign your name to it.
- What we have recorded and written on your action plan.
What can’t we do?
- Work outside the law or College Policies, especially Child and Adult Protection Policies.
- Ignore any risks to yourself or others.
We will respect your privacy and we will protect your confidentiality.
Sometimes we may need to share information if we believe that you or someone else is at risk.
Careers Advice and Guidance Team – Pointing you in the right direction