Careers Advice and Guidance
What we offer…
Our qualified and experienced Careers Advisers offer professional, confidential advice and guidance to current students and prospective applicants.
We will help you to…
- Choose the right course
- Research and choose a career
- Apply to university
- Prepare to look for jobs.
How we will do this…
- We offer impartial client-centred advice and guidance interviews
- Our staff are qualified to deliver impartial advice and guidance on career choices
- We provide current, accurate information, advice and guidance on all college courses
- Our service is supported by up-to-date resources and careers software
- We also provide a drop in, telephone and email information, advice and guidance service
- We can direct or refer you to external organisations and other college support services.
This will help you to…
- Understand more about course and career choices
- Be aware of a range of opportunities
- Acquire the skills to plan your next step.
How to contact us…
Telephone: 0151 252 3000 and ask for Careers Advice and Guidance
Or drop in to:
- Learning Exchange, Roscoe Street, L1 9DW
- Vauxhall Road, L3 6BN.
We want you to be satisfied with our service. You can make a comment in our Welcome Book and we collect feedback from guidance interviews.