I’m Having Login Problems (Student)
If you are having problems logging into My College please try the following suggestions…
- You will need to use the student username printed on your ID card.
- If you are using the password you were given at enrolment, make sure you are typing it correctly and that Caps Lock is not on.
- Try resetting your password using the online password reset
- Ask your tutor or a member of staff in the LRC, they will try to fix any issues that may be stopping you logging in.
- If you are outside of college and unable to use the online password reset, call our I.T Helpdesk on 0151 252 3232 to have your password reset, please have your student ID card at hand for identification purposes.
After updating your password it may take up to 15 minutes for your new password to work on My College.
The first time you log onto a college PC we recommend that you change your password from the one that you were given at enrolment (make it something you’ll remember!)