Clarence Street – Student Information
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Clarence Street centre office will now operate at a reduced service, WEF: 31st October 2016.
The following functions will remain and can be dealt with immediately:
- General reception service
- Assessment for travel in Clarence Street
- Payment for travel
- Issuing travel passes
- Student timetabling problem solving
- Issuing ID cards
- Issuing application forms, such as bursary and meals
- Assessment of meal forms
- Assessment of bursary forms
- Amendments to Student Record System (personal details)
- Print credits
- Internal post distribution
- Authorised Absence – issue and input
- Phone call enquiries.
For all other issues or support needs, please contact a member of the team which has relocated to the Learning Exchange, Roscoe Street (5 minutes’ walk from Clarence Street).
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.