What does it mean to be a student of a GAZELLE COLLEGE?
It means that the College will create an entrepreneurial learning experience for students through:
- A curriculum that supports and develops your enterprise skills (innovative and creative thinking, recognising opportunities, problem solving)
- A curriculum that develops your enterprise characteristics (having high aspirations, self-belief, confidence and being proactive in taking initiative and risks)
- A curriculum that will create opportunities for you to interact with the real world of business and enterprise
- A curriculum that will create opportunities to meet the City’s leading entrepreneurs and benefit from their guidance, mentoring and support
- Creating opportunities for you to take part in local and national enterprise and business start-up initiatives: festivals, conferences, competitions to test your enterprise skills and ideas and learn from others
- Creating opportunities and offering support to enable you to run enterprising projects and small business initiatives.